Nutrien Water is a National Leader in the field of water management in Australia and part of Nutrien Ag Solutions. For over 35 years we have been providing a broad range of markets with innovative and sustainable water management solutions. The industries which benefit from our expertise include agriculture, turf, mining & drilling, water treatment, civil construction, plumbing trades, home improvement and DIY.
We are well positioned for growth and currently offer a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to join our Nutrien Water Emerald, QLD team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be exposed to various areas of the business including but not limited to:
- Retail and trade Sales
- Answering customer enquires via phone calls, emails and instore
- Order allocation and picking/packing
- Installing solar set- ups
- Warehouse/dispatch activities including customer deliveries
To be successful, it is desirable if you can demonstrate:
- High quality customer service
- Experience and a passion for sales
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate a keen interest in learning and building your expertise
- Ability to work effectively in a safety-focused environment
- Exposure to a warehouse/store duty environment (highly regarded)
- Understand irrigation systems for commercial/agricultural practices (highly regarded)
A current Forklift license and a clean and current manual driver’s license (highly desirable).
Why work for us?
A competitive remuneration package |Purchased leave scheme benefits | An additional day of leave – Nutrien Day | Gender neutral parental leave policy | A supportive and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development |Opportunities to support community partnerships across our network | Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions | A culture of learning
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click on the APPLY button. To find out more about Nutrien Ag Solutions head to https://www.nutrienagsolutions.com.au/ or follow us on LinkedIn.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, you may be required to undergo a pre-employment background and medical. All considered applicants will need to undergo a VEVO/visa check. At this time only candidates with an existing and future right to work in Australia will be considered.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted verbally. All other applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application via email at the conclusion of the recruitment process
Please note that unsolicited CVs or profiles will not be accepted, and Nutrien Ag Solutions will not be held liable for any that are sent through.