- Leading agribusiness in Australia with a rich 150-year history
- Role within a supportive and collaborative team
- Biloela, QLD location
We are currently seeking a driven Sales Support Merchandise to join our team in Biloela. This is a casual role to assist the branch during the week with sales and administration support and continue the success of the branch by delivering first-class customer service to our agricultural customers.
A typical day may look like:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is responsible for providing sales and administration support on a casual basis throughout the week, with duties including:
- Performing general administrative tasks including managing debtors, looking after accounts receivable and payable, stock control, ordering, receipting, and dispatching of goods
- Assist customers with pricing and product queries
- Processing counter sales through POS
- Maintaining safety processes
- Assistance with merchandise campaign material
- Providing general administrative support to the branch
- Loading and unloading trucks, dispatching and unpacking orders and deliveries
What we’ll love about you:
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a team support role in a busy environment and have a passion for Australian farming and agriculture. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- A proactive approach to work and practical organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective verbal communications skills to build solid long-term customer relationships
- Problem solving skills and empathy to resolve customer issues promptly
- Ability to identify ways to improve internal sales processes
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Forklift licence desirable
Are you a good match? Apply today!
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to gain exposure to Australia’s key growth industry, click on the APPLY button.
To find out more about Nutrien Ag Solutions go to https://www.nutrienagsolutions.com.au/ or follow us on LinkedIn.
Why Nutrien Ag Solutions?
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
For over 150 years, our business has been integral to the Australian agricultural industry. We are committed to providing quality local advice, knowledge and expertise for customers and helping feed Australia’s future. With a national network of more than 700 locations, Nutrien Ag Solutions is one of the largest agribusinesses operating in Australia.
At Nutrien Ag Solutions we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
We believe that our diverse workforce is a key strength of our business and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We champion Australian agriculture and lead the way in innovation and investment in the future of farming.
Vaccination is required for all new hires joining Nutrien Ag Solutions. All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you have a medical exemption. Nutrien Ag Solutions commits to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers.
During the recruitment process, you will be required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Nutrien Ag Solutions.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, you may be required to undergo a background check and/or a pre-employment medical. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.