Milwaukee Tools is an industry leader in the manufacture of cordless & electric power tools, accessories, and hand tools. We pride ourselves on an unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people.
Our culture is centred around improving the lives of our users, something that not only drives our product development but underpins everything we do.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an driven and confident Manufacturing & Engineering Specialist to aggressively acquire market share across all product categories in the Manufacturing and Engineering field.
- Execute innovative sales strategies to convert users from existing brands to Milwaukee across all product categories.
- Regularly report progress to the BDM on achievements to the planned strategy.
- Work closely with Vertical specialist to achieve best outcomes and mission alignment.
- Implement the user focussed channel marketing strategies defined by the Channel Managers.
- Participate in sales events, state industry meetings, and social networks to represent company's brand.
- Have the willingness to learn and develop in line with the company's competency framework
- Be and promote being a high performing sales professional whilst be conscious of contributing to a fair work/life balance
- Understand the user and dealer network thoroughly in your state so that you can manage End user Account opportunities
- Manage, develop, and maintain new and existing end users on the Milwaukee platform with a large focus on new business acquisition.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of trade experience or relevant graduate degree
- Minimum 1 Year B2B, B2C or B2R selling experience
- Experienced with using CRM software.
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving capabilities.
- Our global company has made significant investment in learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Hybrid working environment
- Paid parental leave
- Our Milwaukee product range has been developed with innovative R&D technologies.
- Generous discounts on our products.
- In addition, our values based operating style ensures that our employees are managed by exemplary leaders, who offer job flexibility, strong client base and training/career paths.
If you fit the above attributes and are excited at the prospect of joining a large, successful, and dynamic organisation, then please click APPLY NOW!