Nutrien Water is a National Leader in the field of water management in Australia and part of Nutrien Ag Solutions. For over 35 years we have been providing a broad range of markets with innovative and sustainable water management solutions. The industries which benefit from our expertise include agriculture, turf, mining & drilling, water treatment, civil construction, plumbing trades, home improvement and DIY.
We are well positioned for growth and currently offer a great opportunity for a Sales Merchandise to join our Nutrien Water Emerald, QLD team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be exposed to various areas of the business including but not limited to:
- Retail and trade Sales
- Answering customer enquires via phone calls, emails and instore
- Order allocation and picking/packing
- Installing solar set- ups
- Warehouse/dispatch activities including customer deliveries
To be successful, it is desirable if you can demonstrate:
- High quality customer service
- Experience and a passion for sales
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate a keen interest in learning and building your expertise
- Ability to work effectively in a safety-focused environment
- Exposure to a warehouse/store duty environment (highly regarded)
- Understand irrigation systems for commercial/agricultural practices (highly regarded)
A current Forklift license and a clean and current manual driver’s license (highly desirable).
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation offering the opportunity to gain exposure to Australia’s key growth industry, click on the APPLY button. To find out more about Nutrien Ag Solutions go to www.nutrienagsolutions.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien Ag Solutions’ policies, you may be required to undergo a background check and/or a pre-employment medical. It is a requirement for the successful applicant to complete a pre-employment medical as part of the recruitment process. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Vaccination is required for all new hires joining Nutrien Ag Solutions. All new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you have a medical exemption. Nutrien Ag Solutions commits to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers.
During the recruitment process, you will be required to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application for employment with Nutrien Ag Solutions.