Kinetic Specialised Resources is the proud operator of safe and reliable bus services across the mining, resources, education, and special events sectors. 2022 was a hugely successful year for the Kinetic family but we aim to go bigger and better in 2023 by improving on how we drive business growth and maintain key relationships with our valued clients and stakeholders.
To support this, we are now seeking a Sales Manager to be based at any of our following locations:
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will work closely with the local management, service delivery, and workshop teams with the objective of delivering business growth and financial performance by utilising your knowledge of the competitive landscape and broader industry trends.
What you will be doing:
- Identify business growth opportunities and new clients.
- Contact potential clients, establish rapport, and arrange meetings.
- Research organisations/individuals and interrogate market to identify opportunities.
- Develop opportunities and growth within existing customers along with attracting new customers.
- Attend relevant conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Produce proposals and quotes for existing and new customers.
- Manage incoming enquiries to convert to opportunities.
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports ensuring accurate data and documentation.
The boxes you will tick:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or related field, or substantial relevant experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience working with the resources sector will be highly regarded.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple tasks.
- Ability to travel across different regions in QLD.
- Strong integrity with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic, and agile environment.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to day-to-day business operations within a continual changing work environment.
- Strong computer literacy with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and capacity to learn internal systems.
- We are Australasia’s leading mass transit bus operator and are rapidly growing.
- We have a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment that enables you to succeed.
- We genuinely care for our people and provide an Employee Assistance Program which includes wellbeing support, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling, and legal advice.
- We offer secure and long-term employment with ample career progression opportunities.
Kinetic is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 100 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our team of over 7300 people and fleet of over 4900 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people, and our environment, we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
How you apply:
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified persons of all sexualities, genders and cultures, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, to apply.
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with us then click the 'Apply' button now!