The WIN Network is the world’s largest privately owned regional television network and Australia’s largest commercial network reaching more than 8 million viewers across six states of Australia and the nation’s capital. WIN is a diverse media and entertainment group with television as the core business, and business interests in radio, film and television production, telecommunications and specialist engineering.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to join our team.
The Sales Manager will be accountable for the development of strong client and community relationships with the core focus is achieving the office sales targets for this market. You will be responsible for ensuring the Rockhampton site operations are run in an effective and efficient manner. You will have sound base of media knowledge either from an advertising medium or agency/client environment, ideally with a range of established contacts. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a reputable and successful sales group. You will also be a mentor to your Sales team and also required to sustain the relationships with current and new clients in the market.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Outstanding Leadership Qualities
- Proven knowledge/experience and a strong interest in media sales.
- Experience in building strong relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Experience in prospecting, applying sales techniques, tailoring proposals and presenting.
- Proficiency in the ability to maintain and grow the yield in the market, and the status of the market/client share as well as ability to achieve revenue targets as set by the Company.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Commitment to the Company values of delivering the highest levels of customer service with honesty and integrity.
- A full Driver’s License and suitable vehicle for this role as the position requires frequent travel.
- Previous management experience
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements, including the ability to work from home.
- Employee health and wellbeing program (EAP) for employees and their families.
- Access to LIFT session, an engaging digital fitness platform offering live and on-demand workouts.
- Discounts on shopping, tech, gym memberships, private health insurance, hotels and holiday destination
We also offer a competitive salary package that includes a vehicle allowance, career development and the opportunity to work within a team of like-minded individuals who want to achieve great results. If you are passionate about your work and want to contribute to the realisation of our vision, please send us your details. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested parties are invited to apply now!
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold the right to work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer