Fatz Fabrication is a manufacturing and product installation business based in Rockhampton QLD. We produce premium standard stainless-steel Snorkels, exhaust systems and various induction related products for the 4WD industry. We have been in operation since 2009 and are well established within the industry. We have a team-oriented culture and work as a team to move towards ongoing and immediate goals and commitments.
Fatz fabrication is looking for an additional team member for an immediate start to come on board in a Sales and customer service role. Attention to detail and attitude towards continual improvement of process and efficiency is vital.
Main work duties will include:
- Facilitating and processing orders through web site, phone and emails.
- First point of contact for customer inquiries through Facebook, Instagram, phone and email.
-Assisting external marketing team to manage and implement effecting marketing strategy though use various media types.
- Assisting Operation manager in capturing content, cataloguing images and videos.
- Ensuring consistent quality content is active on social media through use of Meta platform.
- Work with Operation manager to develop and improve sales strategy and customer experience.
- General Sales and customer service tasks as required.
- Developing extensive Fatz Fabrication product knowledge as well as general industry knowledge.
Person attributes Required.
- Friendly disposition, showing value to all customers.
- Application to the task at hand, completing all tasks to a high standard.
- Team orientated attitude.
- Keenness to improve processes and invest into the job role.
- Punctuality and honesty.
- Diligence in all tasks assigned on an ongoing basis.
- Self motivated and have drive to complete projects assigned.
If you are looking for a place in a great team, that is dedicated to our customers and continual improvement of product quality and business development, we have a place for you. Training for the role is supplied, though some industry experience is preferred. Successful applicant will be employed on a casual full-time basis, with expectation of full time permanent employment.
Job Types: Full-time.
- Early finish time on Fridays.
- 4.5 Day roster. Early finish Fridays.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime when required.
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay. Optional development of bonus structure.
Please email all applications to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. 👍