About this Opportunity
- Fixed Term 12 months, Full Time
- Global Brand and Marketing Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Higher Education Worker Level 4
- Total Remuneration $79,115 to $83,564 pa (including salary of $66,854 to $70,613 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
CQUniversity is a leading educational institution committed to providing accessible and high-quality education to students from diverse backgrounds. With a reputation for innovation and excellence, we offer a wide range of courses designed to meet the evolving needs of our students. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated and proactive Sales and Conversion Assistant to join our team.
In this position, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful enrolment and satisfaction of commencing students. You will develop an in-depth understanding of CQUniversity's courses, delivery methods, and student services, equipping you to assist students in making informed decisions about their academic journey with us. You will be responsible for managing enquiries and follow-up support for prospective students through various communication channels, guiding them towards a seamless enrolment process and fostering a positive student experience. Utilising various software tools, you will record interactions, ensuring accurate and efficient communication with specific audience groups.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for assisting students and be committed to delivering exceptional customer service. Your ability to adapt to various communication channels and provide support to a diverse student body will be crucial to your success in this role. You will have a strong working knowledge of educational products, courses, and delivery methods. Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and the capacity to adhere to established processes will ensure that you consistently deliver professional outcomes.
- Generous annual leave, carers, maternity and paternity leave
- 17% superannuation (with the choice of joining an award-winning superfund)
- Flexible and inclusive work / life balance
- Fantastic staff professional / career development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Experience in customer service or direct marketing and sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including relationship building, persuasion, overcoming objections and closing sales.
- Attention to detail (accuracy and consistency), time management, problem-solving and well-developed organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with colleagues and clients to deliver responsive customer service.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 10 September 2023
Job Requisition ID: 3681
(07) 4923 2411
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and CQUniversity’s domestic and international student graduates with post-study work rights are encouraged to apply.