- Exciting Full-Time Opportunity based in Bundaberg, Gladstone or Maryborough
- Assisting in the development of and implementation of the Regional B2B Sales & Business Development strategy
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities.
Who is Endeavour Foundation?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability, and for people seeking employment, education and training opportunities. We call ourselves Team Possible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation.
Why should you join Endeavour Foundation?
- Salary Packaging Benefits, package up to $15,900 of your annual salary tax free. Less tax = more take home pay for you!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential counselling service available to all staff and their family members
- Discounts on Corporate Private Health Insurance Plans, whitegoods and appliances
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free flu vaccinations
- Onsite café, onsite parking (where available) and close to public transport
A little bit about the role:
As the Endeavour Foundation continues to grow and support the community and workplace as a leading disability service provider, we have an exciting opportunity for a B2B Sales and Business Development Specialist
- Engaging in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business and developing many into profitable and sustainable client relationships.
- Driving effective client growth, acquisition, and retention strategies through ongoing account relationship management at a regional level.
- Participating in forums related to the industry, conferences and client discussions
- Maintaining & reporting to National B2B Key Account Manager on sales activity, pipeline activity and forecasted revenue.
- Developing product/service sales plans for various sites
- Identifying opportunities for region campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in customer engagement and retention
- Preparing clear project proposals which define scope and goals of transformation and improvement initiatives.
What will you bring:
- Previous experience working in a commercial environment to establish new and existing customers with realised profitability.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or a related discipline highly desirable
- Demonstrated history in achieving revenue targets set by the organisation within Sales & Business Development.
- Proven success in developing strong collaborative relationships with key internal and external customers.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining strong professional relationship within a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships with team members and stakeholders.
How you can apply
Please note, before commencing with Endeavour Foundation and should you be successful, you will be required to undertake a “Fit2Work” National Criminal History Check.
If this is the opportunity for you, click ‘Apply’ below; we look forward to hearing from you!
"We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"