We are currently seeking experienced Safety Advisors for an upcoming 4 week shutdown starting in August. Successful Safety Advisors are often requested back to assist with various CHPP maintenance projects and shutdowns.
Role will include
About your experience
- Workforce interactions and to assist with field leadership processes
- Run alignment sessions
- Assistance with safety concerns
- Assisting with incident investigation and/or reporting
- Hazard identification
- Conducting inspections and audits as required
The ideal candidate will need to have;
- Certificate IV or higher in Health and Safety or equivalent -OHS Cert is a must
- Experience in CHPP shutdowns on a Coal Mine
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Coal Board Medical
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space Entry
- Standard 11/BMA Core
- Superannuation on all hours worked for employees
- VIP entry to Wisely Wine and Food Festival and other community events supported by Wisely - Conditions apply.
- You will be offered an attractive industry leading remuneration package to suit site requirements.
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the contracts
- Entry into our quarterly draw for our Reward and Recognition Program - Great prizes to be won!
- Refer a mate and receive a referral bonus.
- Professional development opportunities plus coaching from our leadership team of industry experts.
- Free mental health support for you and your family through our employee assistance program.
- For the full suite of benefits please visit https://www.wisely.com.au/our-people/employee-benefits/
Wisely Group is an Australian-owned business providing industrial asset management solutions, consulting services, and support to various industries, including mining and resources, ports and infrastructure, agriculture, sugar, rail, and defence.
With our head office in Mackay, we have been a partner of choice for delivering effective solutions and supporting our clients in managing their assets, infrastructure, operations and projects throughout Queensland and Australia since its establishment in 1994.
Our reputation has been built on the quality of our people; delivering the very best services to our clients is our competitive edge, and we’re proud to be known for that.
Wisely has a strong commitment to diversity within our workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you ASAP, so please 'Apply Now'.
For a confidential conversation regarding these new and exciting positions, please contact:
Tegan Daniels - Recruiter
P: 1300 947 359
| E: firstname.lastname@example.org