Suncorp Group is looking for a best-in-class Sales and Services Banking Consultant to provide exceptional customer service whilst driving commercial outcomes. Suncorp Group is all about making a difference for people and in the communities they call home. Here at Suncorp Group we always strive to exceed expectations and provide the best customer service, and that begins with our staff.
We’re currently looking for customer centric individuals with a keen interest in technology to join our team. Our Banking Consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds, but all possess one key thing in common – their love for providing great customer service. Our Banking Consultants make our customers feel relaxed and at home, asking the right questions to make sure that they leave happy and confident that their needs have been met.
This is a Flexi Part-Time position, and you will be working 20 hours per week at our Emerald Branch - Monday through Friday 10am – 2pm.
What you’ll do
- Complete over the counter transactions in an efficient and timely manner, catering to our customers’ busy lifestyles
- Help solve problems and identify solutions to suit our customers financial needs
- Provide seamless end to end customer experience by advising customers on appropriate products and services
- Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking products with a customer centric approach
- Attend 4 weeks fulltime training to ensure you are best equipped to perform your new role at Suncorp
What you’ll bring
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills – listen, build rapport, and communicate complex information
- Strong commitment and a high degree of integrity to help meet and exceed customer expectations
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous call centre, retail, and hospitality experience highly regarded
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
What we can offer you
- Bonuses and incentives based on performance against targets
- Discounts and offers on a range of retail favourite stores as well as banking and insurance products.
- A range of flexible working and leave options, including 16 weeks paid parental leave and unlimited paid emergency response leave.
- Invest in your brighter future with ongoing study support and career development programs.
- Give back to our communities with payroll giving, donation matching and paid volunteer leave.
- Prioritise your work/life balance with our robust employee assistance program and dedicated employee council.
About Suncorp Group
We’re proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group family alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together, we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most – while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career. Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
For over 100 years Suncorp Group has been driven by our guiding Purpose – to build futures and protect what matters. To ensure we deliver on that Purpose, we’ve made a commitment, built on trust, empowerment, and flexibility – to help our people unlock their full potential and unleash their best and brightest selves. With the backing and support of some of the most trusted names in banking and insurance, the Suncorp Group family provides our people with every opportunity to grow their career as they make a meaningful difference for our customers and our communities. We’re excited about what we can achieve together, working every day to be better, do more and realise the future we want to see just beyond the horizon.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. For a confidential discussion please call our resourcing partners at Hays Talent Solutions on 02 8226 9659.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.