Nurture. Grow. Thrive.
Accepting a role with Elders means you will be joining the family backed by a team ready to support and grow your career. Be part of a culture that has been in the making for more than 180 years, a culture so strong it is almost tangible. Much like the farmers and communities we work with, you will experience, passion, dedication and resilience across all parts of the business. With such an iconic, essential business in the Australian landscape we are confident that you too will be proud to grow your career at Elders and wear the pink shirt.
About the role
We are looking for a Rural Products Sales Representative to join the growing team on a permanent, full time basis
As an Elders Rural Products Sales Representative, your expert product knowledge and customer service skills will enable you to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, including finding new opportunities for them to explore. Supported by the Elders network, you will be provided with the tools necessary for you to grow in your career.
- Visti clients on farm to discuss their needs
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, recommending the Elders range of products and services that will strengthen the growth of their business
- Proactively source new business to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Supporting inventory management, including in stocktake and dispatch
- Processing sales and performing sales quotes
- Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative working environment
- Are passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
- Have technical seasonal and rural products knowledge to support clients
- Have a proven track record in sales, including retail skills
- Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with current and future clients
- Have a driver’s license. A forklift license is preferred however we can support you to obtain one.
Elders is proud to be the last Australian-listed major agribusiness. The most trusted agribusiness brand in Australia. We’re part of the landscape, part of the local communities, part of Australia’s history and we are entrenched in Australian agriculture.
The brand is more than a company, more than a logo - it’s part of Australia. And, with an authentic drive to create a sustainable future for farming and the farmers of Australia, Elders is... for Australian agriculture.
We are now looking for the next generation to be part of something big and drive the future of Elders.
If you are ready to grow your career with Elders, please click on 'Apply'.
At Elders, we recognise talent, promote inclusion and celebrate diversity. No matter how you identify, we encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for roles at Elders.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia