Bryan Industries is a locally owned and operated manufacturing business specialising in workshop fabrication, onsite services, equipment overhauls, labour & equipment hire, engineering design & certification, transport frames & preservation and blast & painting services throughout Queensland.
We are currently seeking a RPEQ Mechanical Engineer for our busy workshops.
This role is responsible for the oversight of all designs, products and drawings; ensuring they satisfy client, business and Australian standards.
We are seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ Years post graduate experience
- RPEQ registered or eligible for registration
- Familiar with 3D modelling tools and CAD Software – Autodesk Suite Preferred
- Proficient with FEA analysis
- Ability to manage projects from concept to design completion
- Develop cost effective and innovative designs that fulfill client needs and meet relevant Australian standards
- Provide technical support and guidance to the drafting and engineering team whilst supervising the preparation of preliminary and detailed designs
- Liaising with clients to ensure quality outcomes
- Onsite measuring
- Familiar with 3D scan data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s licence
What we offer:
Bryan Industries is a business that promotes a healthy workplace culture that values and rewards their people. Along with an attractive remuneration package, we also recognise our employees through birthday vouchers, monthly business update barbeques and social events.
Bryan Industries offer New Employee sign on Bonus of $1000 to new employee’s on completion of their probation period.
For more information, please call 07 4959 1381
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com