- New Year, New Focus, New Challenge
- Fulltime position with flexible hours
- Work in a supportive, caring and values-based culture
About the business
Access Recreation is a well-established Not for Profit Service that provides quality supports to people with a disability in the Rockhampton Region. We have been providing ongoing quality support to people with a disability since 1989. Access Recreation offers a wide range of services to people with a disability so they can lead more meaningful, independent, and satisfying lives through the development of personal, leisure and social skills.
About the Role
What you will be doing
- Rosters are set in accordance with deadlines and award requirements.
- Providing timely notification to team in relation to alterations to schedules where necessary.
- Working closely with others to ensure annual/sick/other leave is effectively managed to ensure participants are not impacted.
- Proactively investigating issues and working collaboratively to provide effective solutions.
- Performing administration and reporting activities, to ensuring compliance with regulatory and organisational requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- Rostering/scheduling/workforce planning experience.
- Qualification in Administration, Business Support or similar.
- A passion for exceptional customer service, along with a friendly and confident phone manner.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment and a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply SCHADS Award.
- Intermediate to advanced use of computer systems including Microsoft Suite.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to effectively prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
When you join Access Recreation you will experience a vibrant, values driven organisation where the people we support are at the centre of everything we do. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the continued growth and success of our ever-growing organisation.
- Salary packaging benefits, entitles you to up to $15,900 tax free as we are a Not for Profit
- Supportive, positive team environment
Need More Information?
For all enquires and questions please contact Darlene Lothian, HR Manager
on 07 4922 7151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: COB Sunday 12th February, 2023.