Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
We are expanding our current crews, on a long-term jetty refurbishment project and are looking to employ you on an ongoing casual basis.
The role of Rope Access Painter Blaster will see you working 20 mins south of Mackay, on an ongoing 5/4/4/5 lifestyle roster. You will have the option of choosing between DIDO and FIFO - which ever works best for you. Relocation costs of up to 5k covered for those willing to make the move and call Mackay home.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Trade cert
- IRATA Rope Access qualifications
- Working at Heights
- White card
- Confined Space training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way.
We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you’d like to see our Diversity Policy, you’ll find it here [link removed].
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.