About the role
You will be supported by an experienced NDT team, as part of the multi-disciplinary rope access maintenance team at QAL; one of the largest alumina refineries in Australia located in Gladstone.
Elevate your NDT career with an IRATA course—we'll invest in your future!
- We will support you in upskilling to obtain additional IRATA and NDT qualifications
- Due to growth you may have the opportunity to join on a permanent basis
- Monday to Friday roster in Gladstone and the opportunity for OT & Night shift.
You are a Level 1 / 2 / 3 Rope Access NDT Technician, who brings a detail-oriented and safety focused approach to your NDT expertise.
- Qualified UT1 or MPI1 NDT Technician
- Demonstrated commitment to safety standards and behaviours
- Keen to join a high-performing team thriving on technical challenges
Join Geovert and Make the Impossible Possible!
Geovert safely deliver the impossible and specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality services. Established in 2000, our team has grown to approximately 400 talented individuals who excel in innovative asset maintenance solutions across Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
Why Choose Geovert
- Be part of an Australasian organization that is constantly expanding, both locally and globally, thanks to our agile and innovative approach.
- Gain exposure to major mining and industrial asset maintenance projects spanning Australia, New Zealand and international locations.
- Experience a collaborative, multicultural, and down-to-earth team environment where your ideas for improvement are welcomed and valued.
- At Geovert, our utmost priority is maintaining a safe and rewarding work environment. We are committed to continuously training our team members, and our Employee Assistance Program offers support for your personal wellbeing. We foster a positive culture that prioritises the safety of our people, clients, and the environment.
We appreciate the effort you put into your application, and we strive to provide a response to every applicant. Join us and work "Side by side!" with a team that embraces innovation and "Makes it happen!" while always striving to "Do what's right!".
While we review applications, visit our social media platforms to get a glimpse of what we do and who we are: