- 7/7 Roster - DIDO Central Qld
- Expanding mining operation
- Excellent career prospects
- Permanent Role
Pivot have been engaged to assist in sourcing a talented, highly capable and motivated ROM Operations / Haulage Supervisor to become a critical member of the operations team within this emerging mining group, based at an impressive mine operation in the Bowen Basin.
About the role:
This vital role will require you to oversee the efficient and safe transport of coal from the mine to the processing facility and train load out. The role provides critical support function to the day-to-day operations works with the mine plan to deliver productions outcomes.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Lead and develop a team to optimise coal transport as per mine plan.
- Excellent communication skills between the departments and stakeholders
- Manage daily reports, identify improvements and cost saving opportunities
- Ensure safety and compliance in all relevant areas at all times
- Leadership skills and ability to mentor others would be highly regarded
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate a background in ROM Operations / Haulage in mining coupled with previous supervisory experience. A current Coal Board Medical, Standard 11, S1,2,3 and G2 coupled with an MC drivers licence and experience operating loaders, on-highway trucks and AB Triple road trains highly regarded.
What the role is offering:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding organisation with a bright future in a leadership capacity. You will work an even time roster in a permanent role that attracts a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with accommodation and potential career growth within the business.
Contact Matt Clark on +61 403727755 or email@example.com or hit the apply button now.
Created to deliver.