Due to continued and rapid growth, we are accepting applications for a Robotic Product Specialist position within our Joint Replacement team in Mackay, QLD.
New career opportunity for experienced physiotherapists, osteopaths, scientists, paramedics, radiographers, exercise physiologists and registered nurses.
- Glass ceiling in your career? Progress into something new and exciting!
- We've hired over 20 physios into our Clinical Specialist roles in the past 2 years alone!
- Common denominator with all of these success stories? Passion for working with the human body and a willingness to learn.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person in complex knee or hip operations by providing technical and clinical specialist expertise to our customers
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff in the effective use of Stryker products
- Provide segmentation and planning of Mako cases by using software to prepare preoperative CT data
- Grasp 2D images and translate into 3D space, in reality and on the robot
- Does not involve any sales activities- this is a 100% purely clinical role
- You must reside in Canberra, ACT or be willing to relocate there.
Skills and Experience:
- You DO NOT need to have any robotics experience! All of the training will be provided in house.
- You DO need to have a passion for the human body and the technical aptitude to learn and understand our cutting-edge and innovative robotic technology.
Culture and Benefits:
At Stryker, you can expect an attractive package including a broad range of discounts and benefits from a range of partners! This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious and customer focused individual to progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities.
Some of our benefits include:
- Join one of Australia’s Best Places to Work in 2020!
- Multiple financial benefits including health care, financial wellbeing, insurance benefits.
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Paid Parental leave schemes
- Volunteer Days
- Onsite gym!
- Being part of one of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands.
- Excellent team culture – we have fun whilst we work!
- A Leader who will support & guide you throughout your career
- Access to employee benefits
- Access to our career and self-development program from day one
- Work with likeminded individuals who are driven by exceeding targets and improving patient outcomes
To join us, click apply now!
Stryker is in the medical industry and the safety of our employees and communities is very important. To that end, it is a requirement that our employees be vaccinated, and it’s an inherent requirement for the successful candidate for this role to be vaccinated.