KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australia subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
Kaefer have an exciting opportunity for Scaffolders to join our team. This is an exciting time join our passionate team and work in a close knit and supportive team!
Gladstone – Ongoing Maintenance
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- HRWL - SA or SI
- Working at Heights & Confined Space (within 2 years)
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- OHS Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Must be reliable and have a good work attitude
What we offer
- Attractive Rates
- Ongoing Work Schedules available
For more information please contact Tina Brummell on 0466 837 049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply. If you have the above requirements, please APPLY NOW