Walz Group is seeking suitably qualified and experienced candidates for upcoming Projects within the Gladstone & surrounding regions.
Roles to be filled include:
- Mechanical Fitters
- Crane Operators
- Trades Assistants
Applicants must include:
- Details of trade qualifications and experience on work sites
- Relevant construction and high risk license details
- Working at Heights and Confined Space (Current within 2 years of attainment) - Highly desirable
- Multi-combination (MC) Drivers Licence is Highly Desirable
- Local Site Inductions is Highly Desirable
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to:
- Work safely and comply with all site policies and procedures
- Ability to work well within a team
All applicants must submit a CV outlining qualifications and current work experience. Provide colour copies front and back of your licenses, qualifications and tickets. Applications will be considered strictly confidential.
Preferred method of application:
On-line at www.walzgroup.biz and go to Careers / Apply On-line
OR email: email@example.com
Please quote reference number WALZ2201 when applying.
Walz Group embrace diversity, and are passionate about creating a workforce that is as varied as the communities in which we work. We believe in equal opportunity for all people
Only those applicants with relevant qualifications and site inductions will be considered and those shortlisted will be contacted.