Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ nearly 7,500 highly- skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over nearly 50 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and sustaining capital works.
About The Role
Monadelphous are seeking experienced, qualified Riggers for an upcoming shutdown at Curtis Island, Gladstone. This will run for approximately 4 weeks over June and July. FIFO options are available for the right candidates and these roles include a daily ferry commute.
- We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world's biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we'd like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Current High-Risk Work Licence (RA or RI, DG, WP, LF)
- Working at Heights Ticket (within 2 years)
- Confined Space Entry Ticket (within 2 years)
- Oil and Gas experience highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Brisbane Office 07 3368 6793
Recruiter: Samantha Lockhart -email@example.com 07 3736 4196
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.