Choose Wisely - diversity, certainty, and a lifestyle that works for you!
At Wisely, you’re not a number – you are part of our family. Ultimately, we’re a local company with a big heart! Sure, we have major projects throughout Queensland and Australia (opportunities galore!) – but we didn’t get here on our own. It’s our people who have made the most impact towards our long-standing reputation and partnerships across a wide range of industries, including mining and resources, ports, agriculture, rail, defense, ports and infrastructure.
About the roles:
Experienced Riggers – we want you!
Wisely has secured works at various sites in the Bowen Basin. Works includes shut downs, outages, and structural remedial crews. Works can be both long term and short term depending on what you are looking for. This could be your opportunity to expand your career in the mining industry.
We offer flexible employment options for the right applicant including:
- Various rosters including 4/3; 7/7; 8/4; 4/2 depending on site and works
- Casual, full time, and fixed term positions available
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
To succeed in these roles you will have:
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11/BMA Core
- Previous mine site experience
- HRWL: Advanced Rigger (RA)| Basic Scaffolder(SB) | Dogging License (DG)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces and Gas Test Atmospheres
What's in it for you?
- Attractive Remuneration
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
- Salary sacrificing options for Superannuation and Novated Leasing
- Employee assistance program for you and your family
To view Wisely’s employee benefits program please follow the below link.
Wisely Group have a strong commitment to diversity within our workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
To register your interest in this position, click on the “Apply” button and provide a current resume.