GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award,
taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment.
It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
Repco is Australia's leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and has the most widely recognised brands in the market. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, big and small. We foster an environment where we focus on results and continuous improvement and our people share our passion.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Full Time Retail Team Leader for Repco Australia located at our Gladstone store.
All about you:
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will create an appealing and stimulating shopping experience for our customers with exceptional merchandising and presentation standards. You will also manage promotional offers and store inventory to an optimal level to maximise store performance. You will be responsible for coaching the Customer Sales and Service Representatives around showroom displays and promotional offers. You will consider yourself to be a proactive and driven individual who leads by example, demonstrating a high level of enthusiasm, commitment to delivering customer service excellence. In addition, you will:
- Have prior experience working in large format retail stores, focusing on displays, planograms and promotional offers;
- Demonstrate multitasking and prioritisation skills;
- Have availability to work alternating weekends or as agreed with the store manager;
- Possess a valid driver's licence (manual preferred) to assist with deliveries from time to time;
- Finally you have a passion for the automotive industry and Repco products.
Looking after you:
We are committed to ensuring our people are well looked after. In addition to a rewarding and challenging career, we promise to provide you:
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
- Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
- Access to GPC’s exciting employee platform MOVE, unlocking amazing discounts at top retailers, business announcements, e-cards and our employee recognition program, plus so much more!
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our Asia Pacific businesses include Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.
Apply Now: To make an application, please click 'Apply' to complete the Repco Australia application form and upload your current resume. For further information visit www.repco.com.au/careers.
Proof of vaccination will be required
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
To find out more about Repco, please visit www.repco.com.au