Hosking Pool Care are seeking a dedicated, efficient, self motivated and hard-working individual to join our friendly pool retail team for 20-30 hrs per week, which will include weekend work every second week.
The role is retail and administration, and is a Permanent Part Time Position with an immediate start for the right applicant.
Time wasters need not apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain a safe environment
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and Xero
- Water analysis and advice
- Coordinating servicing and repairs
- Following up with customers and suppliers
- General office duties
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Car license
- Critical to have the ability to work in a team environment
- Must have ability to lift and carry 20kgs
- Customer service background
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Productive time management skills
- Be well presented, polite and professional in dealings with customers
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of pool chemicals, products and general pool servicing
- Forklift license
If you feel you tick the above boxes and want a varied and diverse role, don't miss out!
Closes 22nd January 2022