- Full Time position available - 38 hours
- Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team
- Opportunities for career development and progression
Catercare Australia is looking for a Site Retail Manager for Two Brothers in Rockhampton Airport.
Immediate starts are available.
- Customer Service – provide prompt, efficient and friendly service with a smile
- Preparing and cooking ingredients
- Making hand rolls, Inari & Nigiri etc
- Cash Handling and POS operation
- Cleanliness of display presentation and service area.
- Clean and maintain working area, equipment, utensils etc.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a retail or hospitality environment
- Previous experience managing within a hospitality environment is preferred.
- ASIC security pass (apply at time of contract appointment)
- RSA (Can be done on the job)
- Food Safety Supervisor (required)
- FWHP or FSS (Can be done on the job)
- Valid working rights
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good communication skills
Why Work For Us:
Cater Care is a catering and facilities services provider which is 100% Australian owned and operated, a fact that positively sets us apart from many of our competitors. At Cater Care, we create a home away from home for thousands of people from all walks of life. In a home it’s the little things that count, and they’re the things we take care of. Since establishment in 1999, Cater Care has enjoyed substantial growth based on its growing reputation to become a recognised and highly respected service provider throughout Australia. Cater Care is committed to being Australia’s leading food service provider by achieving continual improvement through innovative services within our market sectors; education, business and industry, aged and residential care, defence and remote services.
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to obtain a clear criminal history certificate and undergo an ASIC security check in order to be able to work at the airport.