GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award,
taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment.
It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
Repco is Australia's leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and is one of the most widely recognised brands in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. At Repco, our team members are valued and appreciated. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, both big and small. And we passionately focus on results and continuous improvement.
If you’re looking to join a company where you feel more like family than an employee, where reward and recognition form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with your customers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Our Retail Coordinators:
- Are creative and have a passion for making our showrooms an exciting experience for our customers
- Utilise their exceptional merchandising and presentation skills to make the store a stand out
- Set up and manage promotional offers and store inventory to an optimal level, maximising store performance
- Utilise their superstar selling skills and are committed to providing a genuine service, where they create lasting impressions and moments that matter for their customers
- Implement and maintain planograms and ensure promotional activities are up-to-date
- Are safety aware and constantly strive to provide the safest work environment for themselves and their team mates
The successful applicant will:
- Ideally have merchandise/showroom experience or a keen willingness to learn
- Have previous retail and/or customer service experience, and be passionate about providing a genuine customer experience
- Be a true team player, who can also work independently
- Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role (including handling products of a heavy nature)
- Have a flexible availability
- Hold a valid driver’s licence,
- Assist with deliveries as needed
- Be available to work and are flexible to work other days if requested
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
- Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
- Access to GPC’s exciting employee platform MOVE, unlocking amazing discounts at top retailers, business announcements, e-cards and our employee recognition program, plus so much more!
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
To find out more about Repco, please visit www.repco.com.au