Cash Converters is Australia’s largest second-hand retailer with affordable personal finance solutions, giving our customers the freedom of choice.
- Real people who are passionate and proud
- Caring and respectful; and
- Tenacious problem solvers
We are currently looking for a Retail Assistant to join us at our Rockhampton Store in a Full Time capacity.
About the role
- You’ll provide great customer service and sell a diverse range of products within our retail department ranging from mobile phones, power tools, gaming consoles, musical instruments and so much more
- Build long term customer relationships whilst working towards meeting sales targets with your colleagues
- Successfully negotiate with our loyal customers for win/win solutions
- Assist customers through researching pricing and features for various stock items to differentiate Cash Converters goods from competitors; and
- Introduce customers to Cash Converters online if we do not have what they are looking for.
- Previous customer service experience in a similar environment would be preferred but not essential
- Your natural style will be friendly and welcoming, and you’ll be able to understand our customer’s needs
- Ability to think on your feet and be a natural problem solver
- You’ll enjoy getting creative and putting your visionary excellence into merchandising store displays and hot zones; and
- Willingness to develop skills and knowledge to other areas of Cash Converters stores departments so that you can grow within the business.
What’s on Offer
- Ongoing store and team bonuses
- Career development opportunities
- Full training provided
- Health Insurance Discounts (Bupa & HBF)
- 30% Store Discount
- Plus, much more.
We will start shortlisting for this position immediately!
So, keep your phone nearby! You could be hearing from us soon.
We are a proudly homegrown Australian business that has been making life possible for our customers since 1984, opening the first store in Victoria Park, WA. Since then we’ve come a long way, celebrating over 30 years of success in the retail, pawnbroking, and personal finance industry. Cash Converters is an ASX-listed international company across 15 countries.
Cash Converters supports diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We encourage people of all cultures, backgrounds, gender, age, sexual orientation and abilities to apply.