Love Shoes, Love Fashion, Love People
- Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer
- Fun, fast paced and diverse role
- Opportunity for Career progression
- Incentive scheme paid Quarterly
- Rotating roster, every second weekend off
- Generous Staff discount
- Inclusive workplace
One of the most important assets to Spendless Shoes is our people. We are looking for the next Superstar to join our successful brand and lead our Team.
For the past 30 years, millions of happy Australians have chosen Spendless Shoes as their preferred footwear retailer.
With over 200 convenient stores, 1,000 amazing team members, and a huge range styles to suit every member of the family, it’s no wonder they call us ‘The World’s Friendliest Shoe People’.
ABOUT THE ROLE.....
Our ASM 's primary role is to maximise our stores sales while supporting the Store Manager and ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer care. Reporting to the Store Manager you will also assist in the daily operation and implementation of procedures and policies of Spendless Shoes. This includes the training and supervision of staff, striving for increased sales, control and rotation of stock . This will ensure that Spendless Shoes will continue to be the friendliest shoe people in the world!
You will be expected to:
- Live Each Day the Spendless Way.
- Compliance with 7 Standards of Customer Care.
- Achievement of sales budgets.
- Wage Control.
- Coaching and supervision of all Team Members.
- Maintaining company merchandising standards.
- Store security and theft minimisation.
- Rotation and Presentation of our product.
- Involvement in Shopping Centre Marketing opportunities.
- Administration and implementation of company procedures at all times.
- Lead your team according to our Spendless values.
Your expected skills & experience:
- 2 years previous experience in a retail sales or customer service role
- Minimum 6 months supervisory experience
- Cash handling/EFTPOS experience
- Stock handling, replenishment and merchandising experience
- Understanding of sales budgets & KPI's
Your skills and attributes:
- Strong Customer service skills
- Thrive in a fun at work
- Enjoy fast paced challenging work
- Have the motivation to be successful
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Are dedicated and friendly
- You're confident and outgoing
- You have a passion for fashion footwear
We offer you:
- Further career opportunities
- Incentive scheme
- Reward and recognition
- Benefits of staff discount
- Employee referral program
- Strong team culture
HOW TO APPLY....
Please include a covering letter which states the position and your resume.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of successful and growing company that genuinely values and rewards its people, we encourage you to apply.