We have multiple management roles within our restaurants across Australia in cities such as Perth WA, Adelaide SA, Gold Coast QLD, Canberra ACT & Central Coast NSW. We are looking for talented leaders to join our business and are offering generous relocation bonus/package to bring you over to one of our restaurants.
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
Leading and mentoring a large team of enthusiastic team members to deliver great burgers along with an awesome customer experience!
- Leading, supporting, and managing your team on a day-to-day basis. You will be working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping on the floor - We all work together as one team, to ensure our guests have an amazing experience.
- Focusing on product quality, customer experience, processes, training, safety, and employee experience.
- Run a restaurant like it was your own, this includes coaching, recruiting and driving sales
- Maintain and ensure compliance to ensure food quality and customer satisfaction are kept to a high standard.
- Working together with the restaurant leadership team with managing business financials including profit & loss, budgets, and KPI’s
What we look for?
- Previous leadership experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment – this could be QSR, Hotels, Bars, Pubs, Cafes or Restaurants (and anything in between)
- Proven leadership and coaching ability – someone who leads from the front and sets a great example for their team
- Someone who prides themselves on a customer first approach and empowers their team to do the same
- Someone who brings the positive vibes to their restaurants and creates a high energy, high reward environment
What’s in it for you?
- We’re flexible – we know that life exists outside of work. Whether you’re studying part time, play sport or have family commitments, we’re here to support you
- We provide endless opportunities. Gain new skills, become a manager, get a qualification, own a restaurant, launch a new marketing campaign — the sky’s the limit
- We have a structured Restaurant Management development program
- Become a Grill’d Partner and earn from your Grill’d restaurant
- Assist in new restaurant openings
- Annual bonus up to $10000 (paid quarterly)
- Annual Grill’d Conference for all managers where we celebrate you!
- We care a lot. We care about our community, our planet, and most importantly our teams. We’re always looking to challenge the status quo and look for like-minded people to join us
- Engage and give back to your community through our Local Matters program
- Annual Local Matters Legend trip; we have previously been to Cambodia and Tasmania
- High energy, high reward. We’re not for the faint hearted and our restaurants are constantly buzzing. You’ll be surrounded by positive energy and an awesome team
- Quarterly management meetings and activities
- Monthly budget to help drive engagement in your teams
As a hospitality business you will be required to work a combination of shifts including weekends and public holidays. However we don't have any overnights!
If you want to know more about life at Grill'd check us out here - https://careers.grilld.com.au/ [link removed]
Apply Now to join the Grill’d team. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
Joining Grill’d means you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.