Do you want to make a difference, on your terms?
Edmen Community is one of Australia’s leading staffing agencies for Disability Support Workers and Residential Youth Workers and we work in partnership with Dynamic Community Care to provide support to young people in residential care. Together, we are constantly growing, evolving, and adapting to the ever-changing industry.
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages CALD, LGBTQIA+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
About the Position
- Hold an industry related qualification (min. Cert IV)
- Australian Drivers Licence (P2 or higher)
- Blue card (Paid for employment)
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Minimum 3 months paid experience as a Residential Youth Worker
We are looking for Residential Youth Workers in Mackay. As a Residential Youth Worker, you will be privileged to work with some of the strongest and most wonderful young people who have experienced trauma and neglect. You will help provide a safe and nurturing home environment and support them in their day to day lives, teach them practical and social skills and be a role model in preparing them for adulthood.
- Casual role with consistent hours
- Flexible work arrangements
- An inclusive and welcoming team, culture, and environment
- 24/7 hotline for support from the Edmen team
- Multiple positions available
- TCI training will be provided for successful candidates
Shift Times are as below but can vary:
AM: 0800 - 1600
PM: 1600 - 2200
+ (2200 - 0600
Passive) + 0600-0800
Are you ready to join our growing Edmen family? Apply Now!
Head to our website for further information: www.edmencss.com.auHead to our website for further information: www.edmencss.com.auHead to our website for further information: www.edmencss.com.au