ProCare Australia is the leading specialist recruitment agency for the community service industry in Australia, providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
As the needs and demands of the community services sector grows, ProCare Australia is seeking to recruit experienced and qualified Residential Youth Workers to provide ongoing support to our Client who specialises in Intensive Therapeutic Crisis Accommodation.
We are seeking experienced Residential OOHC Youth Workers to support Young People with complex to extreme trauma based behaviours.
These shifts will be based in Calliope and surrounds.
We are seeking candidates with availability to work 15-20 hours minimum per week. Day, Evening, Weekend and Sleep Over shifts on offer.
If you possess the passion to provide Trauma-Informed, Therapeutic and Strengths-Based practice to Children and Young People residing in Out of Home Care - then we would love to hear from you!
Successful applicants will receive free TCI (Therapeutic Crisis Intervention) Training.
To be Successful:
- Minimum completed Certificate IV level qualification in a relevant field.
- A current QLD Drivers Licence.
- A current Blue Card (Paid).
- A current National Police Check (Within 12 Months).
- A current First Aid (3 years) & CPR Certificate (12 months).
- A vehicle with full comprehensive car insurance.
- Experience working with complex and challenging behaviours.
- An understanding of trauma and attachment theories.
- Minimum 3 days availability for an ongoing roster for day and evening, sleep overs & weekend shifts. Note: There is no minimum number of hours per week provided, however demand is high.
- A high level of reporting skills for case notes.
- Hope and Healing Certificate.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) trained
- Youth Mental Health First Aid.
- Experience working with Indigenous and CALD clients.
- COVID19 Training.
- COVID 19 Vaccination
- NDIS Worker Screening check
Salary & Benefits:
Attractive hourly rate:
- $43.78 - $49.08 base rate (6am - 8pm weekdays)
- $49.03 - $54.96 night rate (8pm-6am weekdays)
- $61.29 - $68.71 Saturday rate
- $78.80 - $88.34 Sunday rate
- $96.31 - $107.97 Public Holiday Rate
- + 10.5% Super
- Flexible working hours.
- Successful applicants will receive free TCI (Therapeutic Crisis Intervention) Training
How to Apply:
Contact the ProCare Recruitment Team on (07) 3807 2833 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Apply via Seek or through our website! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24-48 (business) hours.
Please include a Cover Letter with your Application.
If your application is shortlisted, before you can commence shifts, you will be required to register with ProCare Australia which involves signing a casual employment contract and providing JP certified copies of your qualifications and probity documents (outlined in the ‘To Be Successful’ section of this ad)
Find out more about positions available at www.procareaustralia.com.au