Remuneration: Attractive salary on offer - 18 month Fixed Term Contract
We also offer:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Mentoring and coaching network
What we can offer you: At Aurizon, we believe the future is something to be excited about. We're delivering for a sustainable future; we're innovating ways to make our business better and we're driving the growth of our business. To successfully take our business forward, we need the best people, and our Employee Value Proposition helps reinforce the benefits and promising future we can offer:
- Work that rewards you – thrive both inside and outside of work
- We want you to grow – together we go further
- Great company, great people – Be yourself, be supported, be safe
- Make a positive impact on all of Australia – growing Australia & Australian communities
- Focused on a promising future – a strong base, new markets, innovation, and inclusivity brings incredible opportunity
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for an experienced residential Property Manager with a proven track record in a corporate environment.
As the Residential Property Manager you will be overseeing Aurizon’s housing and accommodation portfolio which consist of around 150 properties in areas such as Bluff, Blackwater, Emerald, Moranbah, Cloncurry and Western Australia.
- Manage all aspects of the designated Aurizon Housing Portfolio in accordance with Aurizon's Housing policies and Residential Tenancies and Room Accommodation Acts, including monitoring of compliance, rental payments and vacancy rates, taking appropriate action to resolve discrepancies.
- Resolve conflicts within the portfolio by representing Aurizon in Residential Tenancy Authority mediation sessions and the Queensland Civil Administration Tribunal, once authorized by The Real Estate Portfolio and Asset Managment Lead.
- Liaise with business stakeholders regarding their housing requirements, providing regular insights to Real Estate team thereby supporting optimization of the portfolio.
- Fulfil the role of primary point of contact for residential tenants, for all property, maintenance and tenancy related matters relating to access to designated properties.
- Maintain the required property databases for designated residential portfolio, providing reports and explanations as required.
- Coordinate sale for removal for built assets within designated portfolio and any other property related issues as required.
In respects to the technicalities, you’ll need:
- Real Estate Licence
- Extensive knowledge of property management as well as property valuation, disposal and acquisition procedures and local authority planning requirements and processes
- Substantial level of skill in the use of Aurizon’s accounting system SAP, specifically the Real Estate module REFX
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator Australian; we have a diverse rollingstock fleet that consists of 500+ locomotives and 14,000 wagons. Aurizon also manages an extensive truck transport fleet and service 3 Aurizon owned Ports with extensive fixed plant and equipment.
Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers