Do you want to make a difference, on your terms?
Edmen Community is one of Australia’s leading staffing agencies for Disability Support Workers and Residential Youth Workers and we work in partnership with Dynamic Community Care to provide support to young people in residential care. Together, we are constantly growing, evolving, and adapting to the ever-changing industry.
Working at Dynamic Community Care with Edmen gives you a pathway to develop your experience, forge your own meaningful career with the backing of a supportive team and have fun along the way. We are obsessively passionate about OUR PEOPLE who are our greatest asset.
About the Position
- Applicants must be willing to travel to Rockhampton.
- Hold an industry related qualification of a Certificate IV or higher in a Youth related field(or be studying towards) such as Youth work, Community Services, Mental Health and Child. Youth and Family Intervention
- Australian Drivers Licence (P2 or higher)
- Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Multiple shifts available ranging from 12-24 hours to make the travel worth your while!
- An inclusive and welcoming team, culture, and environment
- Career progression opportunities with Dynamic Community Care (DCC)
- 24/7 support from the Edmen team
- Multiple positions available
We are looking for Residential Youth Workers in Rockhampton and surrounds. As a Residential Youth Worker, you will be privileged to work with some of the strongest and most wonderful young people who have experienced trauma and neglect. You will help provide a safe and nurturing home environment and support them in their day to day lives, teach them practical and social skills and be a role model in preparing them for adulthood.
Working with Edmen gives you a pathway to develop your experience, forge your own meaningful career with the backing of a supportive team and have fun along the way. We are obsessively passionate about OUR PEOPLE who are our greatest asset.
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages CALD, LGBTQIA+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Are you ready to join our growing Edmen family? Apply Now!
Head to our website for further information: www.edmencss.com.au