AVIS GLADSTONE IS HIRING
At Avis Gladstone we don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Worldwide with Avis, we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
We're continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before.
Avis Gladstone is a family owned business forging ahead in its 34th year of operation.
Built on strong values, our company culture is enthusiastic and collaborative, engaged, passionate and dedicated.
Our business is a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, where we are committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer and our staff at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for the very best talent to join our team to continue with our vision for growth.
As a Rental Sales Agent at Avis Gladstone, you will:
- Be customer focused and have previous experience with customer service and sales.
- Pride yourself on your sales skills and you will feel confident in recommending products and upgrades to customers.
- Love helping customers to create an unbeatable customer experience.
- Your problem solving skills will be highly developed and you will be able to provide solutions to customer issues
- Be able to confidently work autonomously or as part of a team as required
- Possess highly developed interpersonal skills which allow you to build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues
- Have intermediate computer skills and be able to adapt quickly to a new system
- Feel confident in handling cash and card transaction in an accurate manner with previous experience in cash handling
- Be flexible to work across a rotating roster over a seven day period including early mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Hold a full valid manual driver's licence and be confident in driving a range of vehicles including automatic, manual and larger vehicles
- Be flexible in learning and helping across all area's of the business
- Carry out a range of general office duties
We are a diverse, down-to-earth and hardworking bunch, committed to helping you develop your talents and skills, every step of the way.
In your first few months, you'll be given intensive training to help achieve your goals and reach your potential. You'll be trusted to take responsibility and make decisions – to get on and do a great job!
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, we want to hear from you.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
To apply please send
1.Your written cover letter addressing the above criteria
(Please address your cover letter to Richard Hyne)
2.Attatch a current resume.