- Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Permanent Full Time positions available
Cater Care Services are seeking hospitality professionals for Utility roles at our remote mining village in the Blackwater area.
Our Utility roles are available on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster, and are on a drive in drive out basis.
What this role involves:
- Kitchen hand duties - assist with basic food prep and significant dishwashing
- Dining room duties - maintain cleanliness, stock and crib food levels
- Housekeeping duties - room and ensuite cleaning, making beds
- Common Area Cleaning - emptying bins, sweeping, mopping, general cleaning
- Laundry Services - washing, drying & sorting of linen and other items
What we require from you:
- Hospitality experience, particularly within kitchen and housekeeping operations
- Similar experience within a remote environment is highly regarded
- Ability to work well with other team members
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service
- A motivated, enthusiastic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Adherence to first-class food & general safety practices
- Ability to understand and comply with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit and able to work long hours with repetitive tasks
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
- Ability to work in varying degrees of heat, cold, humidity & inclement weather
- A manual drivers’ license (preferred) and forklift ticket (highly desirable)
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to satisfy one or more of the following; a national criminal history check, a thorough pre-employment / coal board medical and/or have or obtain a Standard 11, S123 or G2 certification.