- Great Team Environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Permanent Full-time Positions
Cater Care Services is looking for Housekeepers and Kitchen Hands to join our team at our Remote Mining Village team in Baralaba, Queensland.
Local applicants are encouraged to apply however these roles are also available on a drive in drive out basis from Rockhampton, Gladstone and surrounding areas.
The role includes tasks such as:
- Kitchen hand duties - assist with basic food prep and significant dishwashing, maintain cleanliness, stock and crib food levels
- Housekeeping duties - making beds, room and ensuite cleaning
- Common Area Cleaning - emptying bins, sweeping, mopping and general cleaning
- Accepting deliveries and unloading-requires a forklift licence and RSA
What we require from you:
- Forklift License
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certification
- A can do attitude and a high work ethic
- A team player who wants to learn from the best in the industry
- Hospitality experience, particularly within kitchen and housekeeping operations would be highly regarded, but not essential
- A National Police Clearance within 6 months, or willing to obtain
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to satisfy one or more of the following; a national criminal history check, a thorough pre-employment / coal board medical and/or have or obtain a Standard 11, S123 or G2 certification.