Konekt Work care makes a difference by helping Australians IN to work, BACK to work, and BE WELL when at work, to maximize workforce participation. We’re looking for physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists, and registered nurses to join our team of rehabilitation consultants in Mackay.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Evaluating the treatment and/or rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury, or who have experienced an illness-causing work incapacity
- Helping clients identify future employment or training options by reviewing their transferable skills, qualifications, and interests
- Responsible for effective case management to plan, coordinate and monitor your client’s progress toward their return to work goal
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers.
- You’ll help people enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organizations to achieve their potential.
- You’ll work with a variety of industries, including government, mining, retail, emergency services, manufacturing, transport, security, hospitality, and labor hire.
- Konekt Work care is part of the APM group, offering you an exciting path of professional development into a network of national and international health brands.
When you join our team, we look forward to offering you:
FLEXIBLE WORKING AND VARIETY
Spend some time in the office, visiting worksites, attending medical appointments with your clients, and a whole lot more. No two days are ever the same here.
CAREER PROGRESSION LIKE NO OTHER
Take the lead in your growth and development with opportunities for learning, coaching, and mentoring. As part of the global APM Group, your career progression can stretch as far as your imagination can take you.
Other great benefits include pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- Professional registration with AHPRA, ESSA or ASORC
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- A variety of levels of experience from graduate to senior levels
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- A motivation to achieve targets and be business-savvy
- A current Working With Children Check
- Open to having a pre-employment national criminal check carried out prior to employment