Registered Paramedic - Full Time / Casual
Risk 2 Solution Medical & Emergency Response is a boutique integrated healthcare, safety, security and risk company and we pride ourselves on the high level of support we offer to our people.
We are based in Queensland and supply Doctors, Registered Nurses, Registered Paramedics, Emergency Services Officers and Security Officers to a diverse range of worksites.
We are currently seeking applications and expressions of interest from Registered Paramedics to fill Permanent and Casual positions around Mackay and Central QLD for immediate start.
- Rosters will be 7 days on, 7 days off (day and night shifts)
- DIDO for local staff opportunity, Camp Accommodation and meals.
- FIFO Flights from Brisbane, Camp Accommodation, meals and car hire or company cars supplied.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience (preferred)
Successful candidates will hold the following experience and qualifications and requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Paramedical Science
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Coalboard Medical (Desirable)
- Std 11 (Desirable)
- Authorized Drug and Alcohol Tester Certification HLTPAT005 (Desirable)
- Advanced Life Support Level 1 or Level 2 (Desirable)
- White card (Desirable)
- National Police Clearance completed within the last 12 months (or willing to obtain)
- Open driver’s license (manual)
- Immunizations for Tetanus, Hepatitis A&B and Covid-19 (current)
- High level of written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Send us an email if you have any questions or send your resume to email@example.com.