- Multiple permanent full-time and part-time positions available!
- Grow your career in a supportive, nurturing environment
- Develop your skills in our state-of-the-art facility!
About the Role
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital has an exciting opportunity for Registered and Endorsed Nurses to join our Perioperative Team with experience in either Anaesthetics/PACU, Scrub Nursing or Day Surgery.
The Hospital has four operating theatres, specialising in Orthopaedics (Robotics), Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Urology and Gynaecology.
We are offering permanent full-time and part-time hours and successful candidates will participate in a rotating Monday – Friday roster, including on-call components.
Your Skills and Experience
You love working as part of a cohesive and efficient team and enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others.
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years perioperative nursing experience
- A positive attitude, a strong willingness to learn and display excellent interpersonal skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess an outstanding work ethic and time management skills.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care and we have established an excellent reputation in the Central Queensland region for our high commitment to customer service and staff satisfaction.
- Morning/Afternoon tea provided
- Uniforms provided
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Learn and grow with us, we offer assistance and support for professional development
- Corporate Discounts on selected private health insurance, gym memberships, banking and more!
- Employee Assistance Program – access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Salary Packaging
We are seeking candidates that will live and breathe the Ramsay Values including:
- Being caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed;
- Take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better;
- Value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $38.15 - $49.19 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $75,389.16 - $97,211.49].
Our mission is to deliver exceptional patient outcomes & to do that, we need exceptional people.
If you’re interested in being part of a high performing team where you are valued, challenged and where you know you can make a difference to patient outcomes, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
Enquiries can be made to Krissy Kelly on 4932 1321
Applications Close: Friday 10th February 2023