- Full Time or Part Time role available
- Based in Rockhampton
- Join a progressive & supportive organisation!
Carinity - Shalom has a vacancy for a qualified Registered Nurse who will play an integral role within the clinical care team.
What do I need for the role?
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Recent experience in Aged Care, ACFI, wound care, and assessments
- Excellent time management
- Supervisory skills and ability to lead and train subordinate staff
- The ability to contribute to, and inspire, a team in the delivery of person-centred care
- Compassion and a genuine interest in caring for the elderly, supporting their dignity, choices, and independence
- Experience in Dementia care is preferable
- Current COVID-19 vaccinations
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain, or current Police Check (issued before 1 Feb 2021)
- Flexibility to work across a range of shifts, including morning, afternoons and nights, across 7 days of the week
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team:
- Work with a leadership team who are passionate about outcomes for residents
- Not-for-profit organisation with a values-driven culture of caring for others
- Access to extensive not-for-profit salary packaging options (pay less tax)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for our staff and their immediate family
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949, through comprehensive and integrated community services.
Located just outside of Rockhampton, in Central Queensland, Carinity - Shalom offer residents a holistic approach to care to meet their individual care needs. The site offers a home away from home to residents.
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position or view the position description, click on the links below. Applications should include a brief cover letter and Resume that addresses the Essential Competencies and Experiences.
Carinity actively encourages and invites applications from people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.