- Excellent salary packages with salary sacrifice
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fast track career development
- Private health insurance
Working for Australia’s top not for profit aged care provider that focuses on providing the best personal care to their residents nationwide. Paying above award salary rates and rewarding their staff with a number of benefits including additional leave.
Working as a registered nurse in an elderly residential facility in the centre of Rockhampton, QLD.
Facilitating day to day leadership & education of a team of care workers to ensure the achievement of clinical standards is given to each resident in your care. Ensuring documentation is completed in line with the current standards and regulations.
You will be an interactive and personable clinician with the ability to build excellent working relationships with residents & their family members.
Summary of Duties
- Provide clinical care, advice & guidance to residents
- Undertake resident assessments & case conferencing
- Accurate completion of relevant documentation
- Review & update resident documentation
- Ensure compliance & quality indicators are met
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Ideally 3 + months previous registered nurse experience
- Accreditation knowledge & experience
- Understanding & working knowledge of ACFI processes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
How to Apply
For more information, confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sophia on 02 8005 3448 or Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org