- Secure Permanent Part Time or Flexible Casual Opportunities Available
- Emerald Avalon Aged Care Facility
- $31.36 – $39.82 per hour (+23% Casual Loading) + 10% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Shift Allowances and Penalties
We’re seeking experienced Registered Nurses, to join our Emerald Residential team and provide person-centred care to our aged care facility clients.
This is a great employment opportunity for Registered Nurses looking for permanent contract job security, casual flexibility or additional hours in a leading health care and community services not for profit organisation.
You’ll provide person-centred care to your residents, ensuring a safe environment within the facility and applying your clinical skills to improve their quality of life and independence. You’ll
- Assess, plan and implement client care within your scope
- Consider physical, social and psychological requirements
- Create and update care plans to reflect developing needs
- Ensure clinical quality compliance standards are met
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members
What you’ll need:
You’ll be an experienced nurse who is driven to make a change in the lives of our elderly residents and enable their independence and well-being. You’ll demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and clinical problem solving skills
- Confidence in managing your time effectively, including an ability to work autonomously.
- Blue Card and NDIS Workers Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Bachelor of Nursing and Full, unrestricted AHPRA registration
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at Uniting Care Queensland, all staff are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and Uniting Care's vaccination policy requirements, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations. The successful applicant must be able to meet Uniting Care's mandate of receiving all recommended doses of approved Covid-19 vaccines (including boosters) approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and the provision of Covid-19 Certificate before commencing employment.
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.