Bolton Clarke is offering a sought-after opportunity for graduate Registered Nurses to enter our Graduate program for 2022!
With the Royal District Nursing Service (RDNS) as part of our DNA, Bolton Clarke has been at the forefront of community nursing for 115 years. We’d love you to help continue this legacy of care as well as transform the future of aged care.
Enjoy a fulfilling, flexible work environment within the convenience of your local area, as you celebrate and assist older Australians to live well and positively.
In this role you will develop strong relationships with our clients as you support them with their healthcare needs, one on one, in their own homes. You will learn from our clients every day as they share their stories of their lived experiences. You will develop an understanding of chronic illnesses and the knowledge and skills to safely support clients with co morbidities including complex wound care. You will see that our clients are at the centre of everything we do, that they are treated with dignity and respect and that they
are informed of their rights.
- Gold Coast
- Brisbane Metro North
- Brisbane Metro South
On your journey you will be supported by an experienced Registered Nurse as well as Clinical Nurse Educators who will provide education sessions throughout the year. You will have access to a large online learning catalogue, face to face and virtual education sessions and our company librarian. If you have an interest in research, we will introduce you to the staff of the Bolton Clarke Research Institute and the wonderful work they do.
The program is open to applicants who:
Additionally, benefits you will receive include;
- Are eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA). Successful candidates must be registered prior to commencement date of the program
- Are in their first year of clinical practice
- If appointed, will provide a satisfactory Police Check
- Have evidence of Australian work rights, own vehicle/licence
- Have Covid-19 vaccinations in line with current requirements
- Have Current Flu vaccination (or willing to obtain)
- Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $15,900 plus additional $2600 in entertainment per year available
- Options for additional purchased leave
- Professional development and study allowance
- Private health insurance discounts
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, contact Fboyer@boltonclarke.com.au