Registered Nurse - Emergency (various positions available in different locations) with competitive rates!
ACM Healthcare is looking for experienced, motivated and compassionate Registered Nurses for Queensland Hospitals located in Gladstone, QLD.
- You will be providing the highest quality of patient care.
- You will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of our patients.
- You will provide physical and psychological support to patients, families, and caregivers, and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective communication and continuity of care.
- A current nursing registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- At least two years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in a variety of areas, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- A valid driver’s license.
If you are passionate about providing quality emergency care services, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, please send your resume and cover letter to ACM Healthcare. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply Now by sending through:
- Your most recent resume
- 2 referees from your most recent position as a Registered Nurse. Please include their name, direct contact phone number, facility name and email address.
For more information contact Vic on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0481 612 031.