We are currently looking for YOU to join our Southern Cross Care QLD family in the role of a Full Time or Part Time Registered Nurse at our Leichardt Villa Residential Aged Care Home, in the small town of Taroom set in beautiful QLD agricultural country.
We offer a multicultural workplace with a family fun model of care to ensure our Residents always feel safe and happy. We are committed to building better lives for our residents
We can offer you:
More about you:
- Great rates depending on experience with Not For Profit Salary packaging options of $15900 to increase your take home pay
- Rural and remote pay loading
- The opportunity for accelerated professional development through on-the-job training and mentoring from highly skilled leaders in a supportive environment.
- Career progression available
- Relocation assistance if moving to the area.
- Chance to work as part of an organisation that not only cares for its residents but whose staff are also Known and Loved
- Various staff support programs including wagestream and development programs
- A Full-time or Part time roster with set shifts so you can plan your personal life around your career.
- Become a member of a dedicated team working together to make a REAL difference
- 3 months free accommodation if you are relocating
- Visa sponsorship available
- Be a Qualified Registered Nurse with a current AHPRA Registration
- Can be a Newly Graduated nursing student or new to the Aged Care industry - we welcome all applications, nationalities and experience levels
- Work well within a team environment
- Computer skills or the aptitude and willingness to learn computer skills are essential for maintaining clinical records.
- NDIS Workers Screen or willingness to apply for one prior to commencement.
- Right to work in Australia
- All up to date COVID 19 vaccinations
Who we are – Southern Cross Care QLD is a not-for-profit provider of quality aged care, disability care and independent living in South East Queensland. With over 1,000 employees, we provide care and services to thousands of people within their own homes or at one of our 13 Residential Care Facilities and 5 Retirement Villages. We are a team of passionate and dynamic professionals who prides ourselves on providing exceptional service to our internal and external customers.
Offers of employment will be subject to regulatory checks including an NDIS Workers Screen and up to date COVID 19 vaccinations. Please note to apply for this position you must have right to work in Australia.