Get to know Emerald!
Emerald - Central Highlands Queensland
Salary Information (Nurse Grade 5):
Total remuneration value of up to $108,709 p.a. is comprised of;
- A salary between $37.46 - $48.05 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) CH2F425804