- $44.41 - $55.30 per hour
- Company car, laptop & mobile phone supplied
We're hiring smiles! Our staff are our greatest asset and we acknowledge and thank them for their ongoing hard work, dedication and commitment to helping our clients live their best lives.
As a Registered Nurse you'll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients. The nursing team care for all age groups within our community with a variety of nursing needs, including but not limited to complex wound care, palliative care, medication administration and chronic disease management.
Your tasks will include:
- Initial assessment of client needs and implementation of ongoing care, co-ordination, case management and care planning
- Provision of excellent care and service to clients in line with their personalised care plans
- Using a holistic approach, working within a multidisciplinary team, achieving the optimum care for clients
- Liaison with and referral to other organisations as required provide for the client's needs
We're looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our client's lives.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster
How You'll Benefit
You'll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Proof of immunity, or willingness to become vaccinated against, Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox) & Pertussis (Whooping Cough).
- Vaccination against Influenza is strongly recommended.
- Current Police Screening Certificate
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (Yellow Card) and Blue Card (Working with Children Check)
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Current Queensland driver's licence
- Current CPR Certificate
- Good computer & mobile device skills