About the role
We are currently searching for a committed and passionate registered nurse with previous experience working in a community nursing role. Your initiative, ability to deliver client-focused outcomes, and genuine empathy for senior citizens will ensure your success in this role.
What do we need from you?
- Division 1 Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA
- Evidence of Australian work rights
- Drivers Licence and own transport
- Demonstrated experience in a community nursing role
- A satisfactory National Police check obtained within the past 3 years (or willingness to obtain)
- A pre-employment medical assessment may be required for this role.
- Flexible Rosters
- Leave purchasing and banking of hours options available
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Private health discounts and salary packaging options available
Our At Home Support team are well respected within their local community for providing the highest standards of service in a personalised manner to ensure senior citizens maintain their independence in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
We are committed to providing culturally appropriate services and care to our clients. Candidates that speak a language other than English and are willing to use it in their work, are encouraged to apply.
More services, supporting and enabling more people right across the country. That’s the reason RSL Care and RDNS came together. While some things change, some important things won’t. Our long held values of compassion and respect remain at the heart of everything we do. Our combined experience of over 200 years of service means we can deliver the highest standard of professional support and clinical care.
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org