**Graduate Midwife positions available in Midwifery Group Practice**
Gladstone Hospital birth suits have showers, mats, birth balls, bean bags, birth stools and a labour and birthing pool to assist you during labour and birth.
In the 2nd quarter 2022, there were 147 babies born with assistance from Gladstone Hospital.
Gladstone's Midwives have established a great reputation for care and enjoy the engagement and support of a local group of mothers, fathers, and supporters of midwives.
We're proud of our staff generating the support for the Gladstone Midwifery Group Practice based at the Gladstone Base Hospital.
Salary Information (Nurse Grade 5):
Total remuneration value of up to $145,025.03 (incl. 35% loading for caseload midwives) is comprised of:
- A salary between $50.57 - $64.87 p.h. (incl. 35% loading for caseload midwives)
Other Benefits Include:
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and “How you will be Assessed” section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) GL2H441667.