The Regional Manager's role purpose is to deliver best in market Outside School Hours Care (OSHC), promote service excellence, and support growth and value. This will be achieved within your portfolio by providing an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged, and well supervised. This position is also required to be a Nominated Supervisor.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for the supervision of staff, children, and the OSHC services within your portfolio, managing approximately 8 services (7 in Gladstone and 1 in Rockhampton). You'll do this by being in services and at times in ratio, role modelling best practice and mentoring your teams.
Your role will include:
- Effective management: portfolio of 8 services
- Quality and compliance: quality, continuous improvement, and positive assessment and rating outcomes
- Leadership and mentoring: training, performance, and development
- Risk management: minimise risk and manage safety in services
- Positive relationship management: team members, families, and school communities
Partnering with parents and school communities, our goal is to build brighter futures by supporting children's development through play in fun, engaging environments. We live and breathe our company values every day by being considerate, passionate, and courageous, and making a difference.
Who are we looking for?
We can teach you about the job and JAG, but a few basics you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with children
- Demonstrated multi-site experience within the OSHC sector
- Hold a 2-year approved Diploma or higher in a relevant area of study
- Current and valid state check to work with children i.e. Paid Blue Card
- Current and valid First Aid Certificate (incl. CPR, Asthma, and Anaphylaxis)
- Food handling/Safety qualification desirable
- Current driver's license
- Australian work rights
What's in it for you?
- Career growth and development within the Education and Childcare sector
- Generous referral bonuses
- Employee assistance program for your wellbeing
- Discounts for your children to attend our services
- 1000's of discounts on travel, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Awards and recognition for performance and service
How to apply
If you share our values, want to have fun at work every day, and want a career that works for you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now or reach out to our team with any questions.
At Junior Adventures Group, safeguarding children is our top priority. As part of our recruitment process, we conduct thorough background checks, reference checks and appropriate screening on all potential employees to ensure that they share our commitment to safeguarding and have not been involved in any activities that could put children at risk.
We welcome all individuals from diverse backgrounds, genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, to apply for any open positions within Junior Adventures Group.